søndag, oktober 29, 2006

(This post is in a poetic fashion, consider yourself warned!)

Another week has passed me by,
I don't know how, I don't know why,
but it worked well, this I must say,
I whispered stories of the milkyway

I was at a party friday night,
familiar faces was in sight,
we talked, had a quiz and the music played
and until nearly twelve I stayed

And yesterday showed me the city once again,
I looked at the book-arrangement and then
we worked with a project where one in my class
were living with soda brought into a glass

Today is another and somehow the same,
I visited daddy, I went and I came
He then celebrated his birthday and I
could eat lots of cake and this ain't a lie

And now I am putting the week into words,
with rhymes and a rhytm, from ones to the thirds
I write of a week that has soon passed me by,
I'll never know how and I'll never know why

Ingen kommentarer: