fredag, september 22, 2006

Dearest friday, you came today, but it feels like you've been here for a while.
That feeling comes when you have a writing-project which you're working
on mostly at home, "writingweek" they call it. So I've been writing,
thinking and becoming horribly tempted by my borrowed Buffy dvd's
which I have by my side most of the time when at home.
My uncle somehow got me addicted to Buffy in June and now, in September,
I have seen each and every episode.
But back to the point, which I kind of don't have when you think about it.
It's friday and tomorrow is Saturday and such a great Saturday it will be.
I'm going to the movies alone and I'm also kind of planning to win the lottery,
if one can plan that. I guess I'll post on Sunday to talk about how great
or horrible the movie was, but till then, "have a nice day!"

Ingen kommentarer: