søndag, november 12, 2006

This week is a great week, this life is a great life, this world is a great world
and I'm halfway there on Nanowrimo, which is one of the things
I have constantly on my mind lately. I'm probably driving the world bananas
by bragging so much about it. Ok, i'll take a break from talking about Nanowrimo.
Lets see, I can talk about books, I'm often reading which you've surely noticed if you've met me.
Right now I'm rereading His dark materials by Philip Pullman
which is a great bookseries, truly. I have a lot of reading-plans when I'm done with that triology too.
Other than reading and writing one have school of course, friends and daydreams
and my life isn't filled with much adventure, but I enjoy it anyway.
Totally boring post as usual, but at least I've blogged today
which is more than I can say on other days of the past week
swept in a mind colored by riddles and memories on repeat and the smell of forever...

Have a nice day!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Good luck with nanowrimo! So many people I know who started have given up... I hope you can get to the end successfully!

Karoline sa...

Thank you!
I actually finished yesterday evening, now I'll walk around in enormous happiness :)