onsdag, november 01, 2006

Dear reader, I'm pleased to inform you that you're reading the blog of a genius right now.
It's true, I'm entirely happy with myself. I'm doing Nanowrimo this year you see and it wasn't as hard as I thought to begin. I've written 2 131 words already and if I continue that way I could make it. Life is G R E A T !
It really is. I'm probably going to the movie on saturday all alone and that ain't a problem at all, I'm propably going to a birthday-party friday evening, someone at my school has invited a lot of people to his twenty-fifth birthday, he has invited every library student in the forst grade at HIO and I fit the requirement. Cool! Another great thing is Super Mario Bros 3 and how I'm really good at it. Go me!!! So I like my life and I'm lazy and wont give you a poem or song today, sorry.
Have a great day everybody :)

1 kommentar:

Karoline sa...

I meant first, not forst. Stupid tastature (or, stupid me, but I prefer blaming the tastature)