fredag, november 24, 2006


I've managed Nanowrimo, lets bow down for my feet
and clap hands joyfully in my honor.
(Okay, I'll stop bragging, even though it's fun)

I've had nice, not very exiting, but nice days lately
and I'm smiling most of the time, life is great.
I'm at my fathers place right now, my mum is on vacation, lucky mom!

What shall I blog about?

Visited a friend on her birthday last monday, is slowly getting closer
to the end of the book I'm reading, is terribly tempted to brag some more
about Nanowrimo +++

I have web-publishing as a subject at school, this is how far I've come:
http://bibin.hio.no/~s143465/
(It's only those who read my Nanowrimo project that wil truly understand it,
I'm sorry, but it's true.)
I like making that page and I can't wait till monday when I can continue on it :)

Nanowrimo, nanowrimo, nanowrimo


A tea frog!
(It's mucho fun to be a bit random)

Here is a song by me for the readers enjoyment:

Two umbrellas meet
***

The rain is falling softly down
and she knows that she's alone
One umbrella in the rain

She whisper stories never told,
feeling crazy, feeling bold
One umbrella in the wind

And the wind and the rain
and she'll never be the same
When she passes a dream
dying out

And it's then he arrive
and the moments walking by

Two umbrellas meet in the rain

The night is coming to an end,
it's no lie, not pretend
One umbrella in the clouds

She smiles again, a dream may do
and she's feeling so confused
One umbrella in the sky

And the sky and the clouds
and she'll never be the same
When she passes a dream waking up

And it's him and it's her
in the moment walking by

Two umbrellas meet in the rain
*
Have a nice day everybody!

Ingen kommentarer: